Bending beam load cell in stainless steel
Bellows in welded stainless steel.
Protection rating IP68.
This bending beam load cell is perfectly suited to all high-precision industrial weighing applications.
It is ratified 3 000 to 6 000 d in class III OIML.
FSX, FLX and FFX load cells may be easily used on weighing platforms, hoppers, tanks.
Lots of assembly kits make possible an assembly under tank or machine.
Characteristics of the bending beam load cell:
- Nominal capacity 10 kg to 5 000 kg (5 tons)
- Protection rating IP68
- Max no. of scale divisions (nmax) : 3 000 or 6 000
Options for the bending beam load cell:
- assembly kit in compression
- assembly kit in compression with anti overthrow
- ATEX version
Electrical data of the bending beam sensor:
- Recommended supply voltage : 10 V
- Supply voltage range: 1 to 15 V
- Nominal sensitivity: 2 mV/V ± 1%
- Initial zero range: ± 2.5 % Cn
- Input impedance (resistance): 385 Ω ± 20Ω
- Output empedance (resistance): 350 Ω ± 5Ω
- Insulation resistance: 2 000 à 5 000 MΩ
Mecanical characteristics of the bending beam sensor:
- Allowable mechanical overload: 150 % Emax
- Compensated temp. range: -10 à +50 C°
- Protection rating: IP68 (EN 60529)
- Emax Operating temperature range: -20 … +60 C°
- Compensated temp. rage OIML: -10 °C /+40 °C
Material: Stainless steel
- Cable lenght: 3 to 5 m
Lots of capacity are available:
- 10 kg: FSX 10 kg
- 20 kg: FSX 20 kg
- 50 kg: FLX 50 kg
- 100 kg: FLX 100 kg
- 200 kg: FLX 200 kg
- 300 kg: FFX 300 kg
- 600 kg: FFX 600 kg
- 1 500 kg (1,5 tons ): FFX 1500 kg
- 3 000 kg (3 tons): FFX 3 000 kg
Want to complete your weighing solution? You can also have a look at our ranges of weight indicators and of weight transmitters with a weighing software.
Check for our signgle shear beam sensor if needed.