Multifunction weight indicator with alphanumeric keyboard.
Complete loom software library for weighing:
continuous adding (weighing on tape, on conveyor, integral scale),
discontinuous adding (circuit scale),
The multifunction weight indicator IDe 400 is compatible with all analogue strain gauge load cells.
His measuring electronics is optimised for AMK digital indicating devices.
The indicator IDE 400 multifunction gives prompt precisions and measuring accuracy :
- 6000 divisions per EMC (EN 45 501) standards
- 24-bit ADC (Analogue/Digital Converter), 16 M point limit
- High-speed measurement: 40-990 measurements/second (depending on software system)
What’s more, this weight indicator on mutli-function table gives a user-friendly interface :
- Backlit LCD display (240 x 64 pixels) with 130 x 38 mm screen
- 6-digit numeric weight display (15mm tall) and corresponding operating manual
- 51-key alphanumeric keyboard, including 4 measurement and 13 functional buttons
- 4 Mo of RAM (more than 80,000 data points)
This indicating device comes with a wide range of professional software programmes that meets the requirements of most
industrial weighing systems (please see the program factsheets).
It can be install laying on a table or integrated on the front face of a box.
What are the main characteristics of this weighing Indicator on multi-function table ?
- Power supply: Industry standart 230 VAC (-15/ +10%)
- Option 12 VDC (- 10%/ +10 %) or 24 VDC ( -45%/ +10 %)
- Consumption: 15 to 25 VA
- EMC based on Standards EN 45 501 + OIML D11
- Power Supply Sensor (analog): 7,5 VAlternating Square-Wave
- Application Temperature: -10 °/ + 40 ° C
- Storage Temperature: -20 °/ +60 ° C
Metrological Characteristics Compliant to EN 45 501 Standards:
- Maximum weighing capacity 6 000 e / Accuracy Class III
- Internal value 1/10e (60 000 max.precision tenths)
- Measurement speed 40-990measurements per second
Non-Compliant metrological characteristics:
- Maximum weighing capacity 50 000 e
- Internal value 1/10 e (500 000 max. precision trenths)
Standard communication ports for this weight Indicator on multi-function table:
- 1 serial link RS232 ou RS485 (2 wires)
- 1 connection for the RS232 or RS485 Series (2 cables)
- 1 connection for the Reactive Current Loop Series
- 1 parallel port
- 1 analogue scale input
- 1 digital input (AMK component & sensor)
- 2 ToR inputs (for dynamic measuring & weighing systems)
Also, there are lots of optional cards:
- Optional I/O Expansion Cards * :
- 4I/4O + 0/10V
- 4I/4O + 4/20 mA
- Available Expansion Cards and Communication Ports *:
- Active Current Loop Card
- RS232 Expansion Card
- RS485 Expansion Card (2 or 4 cables)
- Ethernet Xport Modbus® TCP Expansion Card
- 0-10V Expansion Card
- 4-20 mA Expansion Card
- USB Port (USB key)
- Fieldbus Port Expansion Cards (ProfibusDP, DeviceNET, Ethernet Modbus TCP)
* Option selection based on availability of indicating device program, not to be used in conjunction with one another (see program factsheet)
Download the technical file below.
If you want to know more about the company, click here.