The IDE 250 single-product dosing/weighing indicator is designed for dosing applications.
Dosing-weighing indicator IDE 250
The IDe 250 single product weight indicator with its software offers a high-performance and low-cost solution to modernise or design filling stations for bulk products (dosing devices, bagging machines, etc.) or liquids (drum fillers, bottling
The weight dosing software of the IDE 250 provides filling control functions by weight measurement.
The IDE 250 weight controller and its single-product software can replace a PLC in basic applications.
Its several inpout/output cards allow to supervise valves or power relay for motors.
This dosing-weighing indicator can be equipped with a 4-20mA or 0-10V output to assure the submission of a variable speed drive.
It can be connected to a management system (PCI) in real time, with a MODBUS/JBUS ou Ethernet Modbus TCP protocol.
Two dosing modes:
- draw-off mode from a storage hopper
- filling mode from an intermediate hopper.
- 1 or 2 speeds
- Tolerance control
- Automatic feed error (FE) correction
- LS regulation
The feed error correction is dynamic. As a result, the rectification happens during the process without interrupting the dosing cycle (via JBUS connection).
Edit cycle with:
- Display of High Speed (HS)/Low Spedd (LS) flow rates
- Display of HS and LS duration
- Display of mean and standard deviation
- Display of the dosing setpoint and the number of doses carried out
- daily totals
- monthly totals
DSD file (dosing statistics):
- memorization of the last 43000 dosing cycles
- memorization of the last 38 000 doses