IDTB touchscreen weight indicator with 4 analog/digital measures.
IDTB weight indicator is composed of two modules:
- A display terminal
- An acquisition and weighing module (1 to 4 channels max)
It features a large graphic display giveing the user an user-friendly interface:
- 8.4 inch color graphic display, 800 x 600 pixels
- Resistive touch screen usable with gloves (quick access to functions …)
- Multilanguage interface, with both Azerty and Qwerty keyboard configurations available with external mouse (USB or wireless )
Evolving programs (see programm description).
The weighing module (or transmitter) can integrate up to 4 analog and /or digital acquisition boards (compatible with all analog sensors on the market and digital load cells ARPEGE MASTER K). It can be installed up to 1000 meters from the terminal.
The weighing module may be separated from the display terminal, it may also be used alone as a transmitter with RS485 communication port.
User-friednly interface (graphic touch screen)
Integrated CCTV management – VOIP intercom
This multichannel indicator for weighing kiosk is also available in stainless steel.
Terminal communication & network ports:
- 3 serial communication ports:
- COM1: RS232 or RS485
- COM2/COM3: RS232
- 5 USB interfaces (keyboard, key, printer, IT peripheral devices…)
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 1 standard VGA output (as an option, please contact us)
- Video input managed by Ethernet port (ex: saving to memory the image of a machine or product with its weight)
Communication ports for Weight Measurement and Expansion Card Module (4 max. boards):
- 1 input for analogue, load cells
- 1 Bus CAN digital interface: MASTER CAN: digital load cell, remote weight display:
- RP 15: 15 mm remote weight display
- RP 75: 75 mm remote weight display
- RP 75 HL: 75 mm remote weight display with high brightness
- Up to 8 weighing channels possible through adding other measurement tracks
NB: Analog and digital channels can be taken together (depending on the installed software available)
(ex: 1 analogue channel + 1 digital channel)