Weighing equipement in quarry
As part of a modernisation programme of a quarry and extension of their acticity, our customer expected to acquire:
- A set of scales for weighing on a conveyor belt
- Weighbridges with automatic weighing and access control terminals under silos and loading points.
To carry out this project of weighing equipments in quarries, a number of technical constraints had to be considered:
- Compatibility and interconnection with existing systems (customer’s PLCs, business management and accounting ERP software.
- Direct sales
- The transfer of materials at different stages of internal production
- The transfer and storage of finished products by dumper
- Optimisation of the weighing of the various vehicule flow giving priority to the loading of trucks, in order to increase the rotation of external trucks.
Frame of the complete solution of weighing equipments in quarries:
Added value of our realisation:
Recording of all vehicle entries with storage of weight, date, time.
Automatic allocation to a product to be loaded under a silo or loading area according to stocks;
Automated material production loading plan.
Traceability of each loading point (multiple silos for a single weighbridge).
Optimization of the vehicle queue (limiting waiting time and the number of vehicles on the site).
Automation and simplicity of use of the system by the drivers using identification by badge or access code on each terminal.
Loading of lorries 24 hours a day without dedicated personnel.
Interconnection of all equipment (scales, conveyors, ticket output, data exchange with business management software) without any manual operation.
Transfert automatique des pesées dans la gestion commerciale.