Weight Transmitter – Can-MK-MES
The weight transmitter Can-MK-MES is a high-performance, autonomous solution for weight measurement in automation networks for belt weighing applications (Continuous Totalizer).
This weight transmitter converts an analog signal from a load cell into a digital signal.
This stand-alone measuring module can be combined with all CAN-MK modules and weighing indicators in our range.
The modules can be linked together without wiring, simply by juxtaposing them on a DIN rail (bottom of the cabinet for example).
Main advantages of this converter – autonomous weighing (or weight) transmitter:
- Measuring weighing module for autonomous analog sensors
- Chaining of modules together on a DIN rail
- 2 serial interfaces (1 x RS232, 1 x RS485 – 2 fils)
- Serial wiring of the modules
- Scalable configuration up to 8 CanMK-MES + 1 CanMK-4I/4O + 1 CanMK-FB
Main characteristics of the Can-MK-MES :
- Fast analog/digital measurement converter : up to 180 measurements per second
- Analog measurement input for strain gauge load cells
- Digital inputs (one for speed control, belt weighing)
- 2 serial interfaces (1 x RS232, 1 x RS485 – 2 wires)
- CAN network interfaces (including one for interconnecting the modules with each other)
- Quick diagnostic lights on the front panel
Weighing indicator compatible with this weight transmitter :
This weight transmitter module (or weighing) associated with the “Fieldbus Gateway” module allows communication with a PLC.
Several protocols are available:
- Ethernet ModBus/TCP
- Ethernet / IP