IDE500 weight indicator for weighbridge with digital load cells.
This IDE500 weight indicator for weighbridge has a large display LCD graphics (119 x 80mm ) providing a very user-friendly handling.
- LCD remote display (240 px x 128 px) composed of 6 digits of 15 mm and an operator guide
- Integrated keyboard with 4 keys and 5 metrological pseudo- mouse and validation keys
- External standard PC keyboard with hotkey balance functions
Configurable weighing tickets
Independent electronic management with high capacity (75,600 records)
User-friendly interface (graphic display and PC keyboard)
Easy loading operations through its input / output card
Autonomous management of weighbridge kiosk
The IDE500 weighing indicator equipped with the weighbridge software has been designed to offer advanced and autonomous functions weighing on scale or weighbridge .
His program also allows to perform truckload operations (option card input / output necessary).
The main features of the weighbridge software for IDE500 indicator are:
- 6 data files for weighing , 1 file of the first weighings (mobile tares file), 2 digital references of 6 digits , 2 alphanumeric references of 16 characters.
- 4 weighing modes :
- Manual Tare,
- Semi-automatic Tare,
- Tare file,
- Double weighing (enter/exit)
- Standard or configurable ticket layout
- Totalisations on file 1 (simple totalisation, crossed file 1/file 2, crossed file 1/file 3, and list of weighings)
- Totalisation on file 2 (simple totalisation, crossed file 2/file 3 )
- Totalisation on file 3 (simple totalisation, crossed file 3/ file 2)
- A DSD memory of the last 500 65 weighings. (DSD file)
- A journal of the last 2300 weighing tickets.