VIGILE ABS IDe-400-PC weighing kiosk for vehicles
The weighing kiosk VIGILE ABS-IDe-400-PC has been conceived for automatic weighing on weighbridges (or truck scales), for measuring the weight of trucks, semi-trailers and construction equipment.
Its approved weighing indicator guarantees the accuracy of the weight measurement.
Vehicle drivers are guided step-by-step through messages and can enter numeric or alphanumeric data.
The weighing process initiated by the reading of a badge ends with the edition of a weighing ticket (weighing receipt).
Its integrated weighing indicator is approved by LNE.
Several badge technologies:
- RFID1 ( Wiegand)
- RFID2 ( Mifare)
- QR Code
The weighing kiosk VIGILE ABS IDe-400-PC exists in 2 types of configurations :
- VIGILE kiosk software in connection with a computer
- Autonomous weighing kiosk software
This kiosk has two types of finishes :
- Reinforced ABS/PPM case
- Stainless steel case
Mounting accessories for this kiosk:
- Galvanized round column diameter 90 mm :
- Light vehicles heights
- Trucks height
- Wall mounting (set of 2 mounting plates for ABS version only)
Communication ports :
- COM1: RS232 link for controlling the ticket printer and the badge reader.
- COM2 (options) of your choice :
- Current loop
- Ethernet (xPort)
- BUS MASTER CAN (kiosk link, digital loadcells, weight repeaters)
- One M1 input for 6-wire analog loadcells
Options of the weighing kiosk VIGILE ABS-IDe-400-PC:
- Isolated 4I/4O card (option 0/10 V or 4/20 mA)
Configuration of the 4 inputs (AUTONOMOUS kiosk software) :
- E1 / E2 / E3 / E4 : disused
Configuration of the 4 outputs (AUTONOMOUS kiosk software) :
- S1 : Low threshold
- S2 : Finished entrance weighing / request to evacuate the weighbridge or scale
- S3 : Finished exit weighing/request to evacuate the weighbridge or scale
- S4 : Weighing type “Gross / Tare / Net” completed / request to evacuate the weighbridge or scale
A USB key reader allows you to export weighing data for use in a spreadsheet program (e.g. Excel).
This USB key reader is accessible through a waterproof plug under the terminal.