The IDE 400 weighing indicator is designed for continuous totalizing weighing of a bulk product on a conveyor belt.
Associating a belt scale to this IDE 400 weight indicator is a dynamic weighing solution on conveyor belt for continuous totalizing weighing .
Two operating modes fot this continuous totalizing indicator :
- Bulk products receipt:
Tabulations cycles are performed with an undefined general guideline. The end of the cycle is caused by manual action.
- Bulk product shipment:
Tabulations cycles are performed until you achieve the quantity scheduled at departure.
Operator interface of the IDE 400 continuous totalizing weighing indicator :
- Interactive and user-friendly LCD graphic display 320 x 240 pixels.
- Alphanumeric keypad
Files and weighing management:
- DSD file (alibi memory) of 14 300 data.
- Partial or total totalizing partial of weight and speed (two levels of aggregation).
- Manual mode of the belt calibration.
- The connection to a PLC or a computer allows a process control by an external computer system (Protocol JBUS / MODBUS RTU serial or Ethernet MODBUS protocol encapsulated in TCP).
Connexion with a configurable remote display:
- This weight indicator can also manage a weight remote display in different kinds of modes (overview of partial accumulation, global output, remains to load …).