The IDL55 weighing indicator for weighbridge is compatible with all strain-gauge analog load cells.
With the ARPEGE MASTER K specific load cells, the IDL55 weighing indicator for weighbridge is perfect to maximize the peformances.
This weighing indicator for weighbridge, the IDL55, has a large graphic LCD display providing a user-friendly interface and make it easy to handle.
- 320 x 240 large LCD display for the weight (6 digits of 15 mm) and an online user guide – dimensions 118 x 89 mm
- Standard PC keyboard (either QWERTY or AZERTY) with hotkeys balance functions
- Multilingual indicator (Arabic, Farsi, English, French )
- Two different types of calendars available (Gregorian solar and Hejri)
- 10 file management, alibi memory and four scalable data fields.
- Configurable weight tickets with basic arithmetic functions.
- User-friendly interface (graphic display and PC keyboard)
Autonomous management weighbridge kiosk.
The IDL55 with its weighbridge or scale software has:
- 10 files
- 2 digital references of 6 numbers
- 2 alphanumerical references of 16 characters
- 2 calculable difital references of 8 numbers
4 weighing modes :
- Manual Tare,
- Semi-automatic Tare,
- Tare file,
- Double weighing (inpout/outpout)
Standard or configurable ticket layout.
Simple totalisations on files 1, 2, 3, 4 and crossed totalisations between files 1, 2, 3, 4